Midwest transformers meet DOE-2016 efficiency standards. They are available in aluminum and copper and in all three temperature rise ratings. QL Transformers utilize a UL recognized 220°C insulation system and are UL Listed.
Features and Benefits
- Unique core and coil design / Quiet performance
- Core and coil assemblies are mounted on rubber isolation pads to reduce noise
- Bolted coil terminations
- Single-piece front/back is easily removable for service
- NEMA 2 powder-coat drip-proof enclosure is standard. Weathershield kit is available for conversion to NEMA 3R outdoor.
- UL listed
- Qualified to the seismic requirements of IEEE-693-2005 and IBC-2006
- Copper or aluminum windings
- Copper ground strap
- Robust packaging with top and side protection protects against shipping damage
- Accessible mounting flanges with front/back slotted mounting holes make installation easier
- 100% factory tested for shorts and coil integrity, current and loss, voltage, impedance and noise.
- Clear, comprehensive documentation and labeling
- General purpose lighting and electrical
- Resistance heating
- Motor generators (without solid state drives)