Terminal Boxes are for use in converting from overhead to under-ground services and for multi-circuit wiring. The NEMA 3R enclosure provides protection for all terminations inside and provides a convenient, time-saving means of wire splices and connections. Midwest offers a full line of terminal boxes for 240 volt single phase and three phase, and three phase 600 volt ratings to meet your application requirements.
Typical applications, both indoor and outdoor, include inter-building wiring on farms, convenient splicing means for industrial use and commercial construction.
Features and Benefits
- Heavy zinc coated steel with electro-deposition paint finish
- Suitable for NEMA 3R and NEMA 1 installations
- UL Models listed as termination boxes
- Padlock provisions to prevent unauthorized entry
- Insulated lugs comply with NEC 314.28 E(4)
- Stationary mounted terminations make circuit tracing much easier
- Terminals accept copper or aluminum wire
- Factory installed terminal bars
- Wide range of concentric knockouts
- Door has stay open position or removes completely
- Wide range of terminals meet varied application requirements