Midwest Electric Products leads the industry with quality weatherproof electrical equipment. Our NEMA 3R air conditioner disconnect line is the largest offering in the industry and is built with the same quality features which are found in all Midwest products.
The National Electrical Code requires that a disconnecting means shall be located within sight from and readily accessible from the air-conditioning or refrigerating equipment.
All Midwest models provide the disconnecting function specified in NEC 440-14. The type of equipment and local codes determine which type of disconnecting means is acceptable.
Features and Benefits
- 30-60 amperes
- 120/240 VAC and 240 VAC
- 1 phase and 3 phase
- Horsepower rated
- 10,000 A.I.C.
- UL & CUL Listed
- Padlock provision on door to prevent unauthorized access
- Three piece construction that opens up mounting and wiring areas for straight-in, straight-out wiring, reducing installation time and saves money
- Terminals approved for 60°C and 75°C wire, accepts solid 14-8 copper, 12-8 aluminum or stranded 14-3 copper, 12-3 aluminum
- Numerous knockouts increases installation options
- Noryl** thermoplastic enclosure is corrosion resistant and extremely durable, giving long maintenance-free service
- G90 galvanized steel with highest quality electro-deposition finish resists corrosion and fading