ParkMate* RV Power Centers represent the latest in technology and design, combining appearance and functionality. Now, campground owners can select an attractive power center that combines all the features RVers request. ParkMate is excellent for surface mount and post applications, offering a wide array of accessories including: light, photoelectric sensor, telephone, cable T.V. connections and electric metering. All this in one attractive package. The ParkMate head is injection molded from VALOX** engineered thermoplastic resin. VALOX resin is a lightweight, impact and corrosion resistant material, designed to provide long, maintenance free service. ParkMate RV Power Centers are rugged, convenient and attractive. Manufactured in the quality tradition of Midwest Electric Products.
With so many possible combinations, it is a challenge to list them all in our e-Catalog. To learn more about our versatile ParkMate line contact your local manufacturer representative for customization information or browse our General Catalog.
Features and Benefits
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories (consult Manufacturer's Representative for CUL)
- VALOX** thermoplastic enclosure and internal components are corrosion resistant
- Up to three Factory wired power receptacles are available in 20 amp, 30 amp, or 50 amp configurations protected by thermal magnetic circuit breakers. Ground Fault breakers are also available
- Hinged cover closes over plugs and cords, maintaining a safe, weather tight enclosure
- Easy to wire terminal lugs
- Post features factory installed 350 KCMIL loop-feed lugs
- The 7 watt standard or optional 9 watt fluorescent light illuminates receptacles for easy night time plug-in, while providing security lighting and easy identification of power center location. Light circuit is protected by a 20 Amp inline fuse.
- Photoelectric sensor automatically turns light on and off
- Telephone and cable TV jack accessory kits mount easily in power center, giving your installation a neat and uncluttered appearance. Telephone jacks are PH6596 corrosion resistant outlets. Cable TV jacks are suitable for type RG-59 coax cable
- Electrical rating of 100 amp max., 120/240 volt, 1Ø-3 wire with ground, per head
- Hinged cover has a positive latch with padlocking provisions
- Optional loop feed lug kit (VLOOP) available for ParkMate head only
- ParkMate products are powder-spray coated tan in color
NOTE: Metered units for use in California require special testing and certification. Contact Manufacturer Representative for information.