Recreational Vehicle Park Equipments
Parkmate™ RV Power Centers represent the latest in technology and design,
combining appearance and functionality. Now, campground owners can select an attractive
power center that combines all the features RVers request.
Parkmate™ is excellent for surface mount and post applications,
offering a wide array of accessories including: light, photoelectric
sensor, telephone, cable T.V. connections and electric metering. All this in one
attractive package - now that makes sense!
Parkmate™ is injection molded from VALOX® engineered thermoplastic resin.
VALOX® resin is a lightweight, impact and corrosion resistant material, designed to
provide long, maintenance free service. Parkmate™ RV Power Centers are rugged,
convenient and attractive. Manufactured in the quality tradition of Midwest Electric
With so many possible combinations, it is a challenge to list them all in our e-CATALOG.
To learn more about our versatile Parkmate™ line Contact your local manufacturer
representative for customization information or browse our full General Catalog pages 86-87.
Features & Benefits
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories (consult Manufacturer's Representative for CUL)
- VALOX® thermoplastic enclosure and internal components are corrosion resistant
- Up to three Factory wired power receptacles are available in 20 amp, 30 amp, or 50 amp
configurations protected by thermal magnetic circuit breakers. Ground Fault breakers are
- Hinged cover closes over plugs and cords, maintaining a safe, weather tight enclosure
- Easy to wire terminal lugs accept up to 1/0 Cu/Al cable
- Post features factory installed 350 KCMIL loop-feed lugs
- The 7 watt standard or optional 9 watt fluorescent light illuminates receptacles for
easy night time plug-in, while providing security lighting and easy identification of power
center location. Light circuit is protected by a 20 Amp inline fuse.
- Photoelectric sensor automatically turns light on and off
- Telephone and cable TV jack accessory kits mount easily in power center, giving your
installation a neat and uncluttered appearance. Telephone jacks are PH6596 corrosion resistant
outlets. Cable TV jacks are suitable for type RG-59 coax cable
- Electrical rating of 100 amp max., 120/240 volt, 1Ø-3 wire with ground, per head
- Hinged cover has a positive latch with padlocking provisions
- Post dimensions are 62"H (38" above grade) x 9"W x 3-1/4"D or 4.394"D
- Optional loop feed lug kit (VLOOP) available for Parkmate™ head only
- Parkmate™ products are powder-spray coated tan in color
NOTE: Metered units for use in California require special testing and certification.
Contact Manufacturer Representative for information.
Parkranger™ is a new, non-metallic power pedestal that combines all the favorite features
of the old pedestals with the advanced technology and advantages of a non-metallic pedestals.
All the amenities of home
- Power, running water, cable TV and telephone access
- Multiple options available to fulfill individual needs
- Emphasis on convenience and safety
- Connections grouped behind weather resistant cover for easy access and security
- Lighting options provide clear view of service panel for nighttime connection
Aesthetics and design flexibility
- Flip-top receptacles and other external components have been eliminated
- Clean, crisp lines
- Controlled lighting system for accent lighting
- Custom finishes
- Single or double-sided
- Individual site metering to recover electrical costs
Installation, upgrading and maintenance advantages
- Factory assembled and wired to minimize on-site installation time and expense
- Advance shipping of base sections available to facilitate rough wiring and plumbing
- Easy to change or add service options with an upgrade kits
- Long-term durability
- Molded from GE engineered plastics
- Reduces corrosion problems
- Infrequent maintenance
- Unitized Service Panel to accept electrical components, telephone, cable TV and lighting options
- 100 to 200 amps for use with 120/240 volt, 1 phase, 3 W plus ground
- Ambient Compensated Thermal Magnetic Circuit Breaker
- Weather Resistant with VALOX thermoplastic enclosure
- Corrosion Resistant internal components
- Prismatic Lens with lighting options to effectively eliminate glare and create maximum illumination
- Dress Panel on reverse side of all single service pedestals
- Oversize Access Panel for easy installation, upgrading and quick meter reading
- Base Module with loop feed terminal bar