ParkMate™ RV Power Centers represent the latest in technology and design,
combining appearance and functionality. Now, campground owners can select an attractive
power center that combines all the features RVers request.
ParkMate™ is excellent for surface mount and post applications,
offering a wide array of accessories including: light, photoelectric
sensor, telephone, cable T.V. connections and electric metering. All this in one
attractive package. The ParkMate head is injection molded from VALOX® engineered thermoplastic resin.
VALOX® resin is a lightweight, impact and corrosion resistant material, designed to
provide long, maintenance free service. ParkMate™ RV Power Centers are rugged,
convenient and attractive. Manufactured in the quality tradition of Midwest Electric
With so many possible combinations, it is a challenge to list them all in our e-CATALOG.
To learn more about our versatile ParkMate™ line Contact your local manufacturer
representative for customization information or browse our General Catalog.
Features & Benefits
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories (consult Manufacturer's Representative for CUL)
- VALOX® thermoplastic enclosure and internal components are corrosion resistant
- Up to three Factory wired power receptacles are available in 20 amp, 30 amp, or 50 amp
configurations protected by thermal magnetic circuit breakers. Ground Fault breakers are
- Hinged cover closes over plugs and cords, maintaining a safe, weather tight enclosure
- Easy to wire terminal lugs
- Post features factory installed 350 KCMIL loop-feed lugs
- The 7 watt standard or optional 9 watt fluorescent light illuminates receptacles for
easy night time plug-in, while providing security lighting and easy identification of power
center location. Light circuit is protected by a 20 Amp inline fuse.
- Photoelectric sensor automatically turns light on and off
- Telephone and cable TV jack accessory kits mount easily in power center, giving your
installation a neat and uncluttered appearance. Telephone jacks are PH6596 corrosion resistant
outlets. Cable TV jacks are suitable for type RG-59 coax cable
- Electrical rating of 100 amp max., 120/240 volt, 1Ø-3 wire with ground, per head
- Hinged cover has a positive latch with padlocking provisions
- Optional loop feed lug kit (VLOOP) available for ParkMate™ head only
- ParkMate™ products are powder-spray coated tan in color
NOTE: Metered units for use in California require special testing and certification.
Contact Manufacturer Representative for information.