Recreational Vehicle Park Equipment
Today, most recreational vehicle parks provide power for their tenants.
This application presents unique requirements including user safety, rugged
construction, weather protection, receptacle versatility and attractiveness.
Midwest offers both the traditional metallic equipment and the
ParkMate™ series of non-metallic thermoplastic units.
Both sytles provide a variety of options including electronic metering, integrated
TV/Telephone and various light options.
Features & Benefits
- All-in-one construction for factory assured terminations
- Rolled edge door for cord protection
- Continuous duty meter socket with meter guides and reinforced jaws
- Utility accepted meter sealing accommodations
- G90 galvanized steel for superior corrosion protection
- Durable polyester powder coat finish resists chipping and fading
- Welded flange NEMA 3R construction for lasting service in outdoor
- Dead front construction prevents accidental contact with live parts
- Door has padlock provision to prevent unauthorized access
- Listed by Underwriters Laboratories (consult Manufacturer's Representative
- All components factory wired and assembled, reducing installation time
- Door removable for installation ease; stay-open position for user convenience
- All terminals accept copper or aluminum wire for added installation flexibility
- Wide range of receptacle configurations
- Broad range of concentric knockouts to accommodate varied wiring needs
- All units with factory installed equipment ground lug